Wednesday, February 22, 2012

White by Vera Wang








David's Bridal carries and exclusive collection called White by Vera Wang, the more affordable versions of her amazing bridal wear.  Here is Vera's take on her collection, "Every bride deserves to have a great design.  I believe the bride knows who she is and how she wants to look and fell on her special day.  Every gown I create reflects the respect for other women and how much design means to me.


This season, I've taken inspiration from the delicate form of flowers and their feminine appeal.  It is my continued pleasure to provide an array of romantic, classic, whimsical fashion for the entire bridal party.  I am proud to bring my designs to more women everywhere through the White by Vera Wang collection at  David's Bridal."-Excerpt from Davidsbridal.com










































ALL GOWNS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT David's Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment